- Fill workshop and speaker engagement seats in a way that is authentic and from the heart.
- Created email marketing campaign to current database.
- Built a marketing strategy that maintained the need for being authentic and from the heart.
- Updated social media to market upcoming workshop.
- Completed interviews to obtain additional testimonials to further enhance marketing efforts.
- Updated website with testimonials, workshop details, offered on line registration including via PayPal.
- Executed an outstanding lead generation effort including list creation, calling and following up with potential attendees.
- Developed event surveys, signage and program documents.
- Provided insight, coaching and guidance.
- Initial workshop had seats filled to target.
- Clients who received outbound calls commented on how well the lead generators handled the calls (warm and professional).
- All logistics for the workshop were in place and seamless.
- Workshop attendees provided excellent feedback on the value of the workshop.
- Workshop generated interest in future workshops and programs.
- List of potential attendees for future workshops and programs has been created.
- Everything was delivered with intent and authenticity as per the client’s request.
Alina Spektor, Sales Representative – RE/MAX Premier Realty Inc.
- To improve client and lead communication to increase retention.
- To increase web presence.
- Calls were made to all current database.
- Organization of the contacts has been completed, in order to better communicate with clients and prospects, and give clients and prospects a more tailored, personalized approach.
- New residential and commercial listings have been posted to various websites in order to increase her web presence.
- Daily updates on her Facebook and Twitter accounts to increase her social media audience
- New business opportunities have arose due to the recent communication with her database and personalized notes.
- The client now has a web presence for the first time, to assist with sales and marketing operations
Kris Murray, Child Care Marketing Solutions
- To provide support through virtual reception and customer service.
- To monitor emails, sales transactions and calendars.
- To book locations and guest speakers for client’s events.
- To provide logos and graphic design for new products and events.
- To maintain social media accounts and postings, and build followers.
- DemGen acted as the virtual back office for the client by providing monitoring emails, sales transactions and calendars.
- DemGen relieved the operational burden by providing exceptional virtual reception and customer service.
- Logos and packaging were designed for events and DVD, CD and workbooks.
- DemGen took over maintenance of the clients newsletter, ezine and blog.
- Maintain consistent postings to social media accounts by utilizing a marketing calendar, engage followers with action items.
- Revenues continue to increase year-to-year.
- DemGen helped the client to attract better clients.
- The client’s email marketing list size continues to grow.
- Social media followers have increased by 80%.
- The client was able to relocate to their dream home.
- DemGen’s Project Manager is referred to as a “Goddess” by the client.
Tutor Doctor franchise owned by Kevin and Becky Patrick
- To provide business and personal support services in order to help our busy and overwhelmed clients get more organized; to provide direction to their newly purchased Tutor Doctor franchise; and to help them stay on track.
- Studied and understood complex franchise documentation and developed customized HR and Operations policy & procedures.
- Created templates for various documents such as independent service agreements, enrollment forms, hiring benchmarks, etc.
- Lead meetings to discuss objectives, strategies and plans of action to keep clients on track.
- Streamlined communication system by consolidating multiple email accounts and prioritizing messages.
- Provide ongoing support for various marketing initiatives catered towards attracting tutors and students – online market research, sourcing strategic partners, event planning, writing and posting online advertising, cold-calling, answering calls from interested parties, etc.
- Conducted 40+ interviews with potential tutors.
- Manage Tutor-student matching process, i.e. identifying which tutor would best suit needs of individual students.
- Trained new team member on business processes and tutoring software (The Big Apple).
- Provided personal support to allow clients to focus on business.
- The business is growing! In three months the franchise grew from one active tutor to six, and from zero students to nine.
- A hitherto disorganized business is now a system-oriented company, no longer requiring the owners to spend all their time toiling away on the minutiae of the business.
- The clients have much more free time to spend with their young family.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root (Multinational company in the Oil & Gas industry)
Greensboro, North Carolina
- The client wished to develop a new sales channel that would cost effectively target small-to-medium sized businesses for their product services line.
- DemGen was selected as the client’s first outsourced sales team. We began with one database, one service offering in a single state for state compliance upgrades.
- DemGen set up a CRM, implemented the process and paperwork required to renew services.
- Intensive training was required to gain in-depth knowledge of the whole gas station operation, what each piece of equipment does, and what each service offers to customers. We have also trained and contracted with several of their contract service providers to better understand the full end to end offering.
- Provide sales support and customer service to customers across North America.
- Track all sales, renewals, feedback on various campaigns, as well as complete bi-monthly reporting.
- Sales have increased ten-fold since the initial campaign in 2006.
- Developing the processes and procedures is a fine art, we have tested and measured to reach the point we are at now – less calling on our end and a better closing rate of 75-80% of all accounts we handle.
- DemGen has developed excellent relationships with key internal contacts and we continue to develop rapport with customers, who call us in many cases rather than the corporation because they have been so pleased with our level of customer service.
- DemGen now works three to five campaigns simultaneously, and works closely with help desk, finance, processing and accounts receivables.
National Energy Brokers (energy market experts)
- To provide lead generation services in order to help the clients business grow.
- To create web site presence to market the client’s services its design services.
- DemGen studied the client’s industry and operations in order to gain a full understand their needs.
- Calls were made to all accounts provided by the client. All accounts that could be called twice, were called. If the team determined there was an opportunity, additional calls were made.
- After an assessment of the client’s needs a web site was designed and copy was created.
- DemGen increased the clients number of appointments, commissionable leads and signed contracts.
- One of the energy consultants has brought us additional opportunities due to the results on this campaign!
- The client now has a web presence for the first time, to assist with sales and marketing operations.
CyberMane, The SecretMane, HelpMe2Stop (hair replacement and support for Trichotillomania sufferers)
- To provide sales, marketing and operational support for all of the client’s companies.
- The client went through the Future Vision Map for to set a viable action plan for her business.
- Products and pricing were reviewed for profitability.
- A web site was created to promote the client’s not for profit activities and start a Trichotillomania community.
- Webinars were created as sales and marketing tools to replace Skype meetings and allow presentations and allow more attendees.
- A coaching system was created for customer support and service.
- The client is now making more profitable sales utilizing increased rates.
- Sales closed for the client’s premium product offerings and additional support services.
- Created a new revenue stream and provided excellent customer support through coaching services.
- Increased web and social media presence.
Ecoscapers (Mid-sized enterprise in the landscaping industry)
- To provide marketing, sales, operations and administration to help with growth.
- Qualified clients so the owner could close the sales.
- Performed administrative tasks including quotations, scheduling and staff pre-interviews, saving precious time for the company.
- Provided coaching support on a regular basis and goals were set as a team.
- Planned marketing ideas ahead of the season, and we continuously tweaked them as the season moved on.
- Communicated with in-field team daily; timelines are set to ensure tasks are being realized regularly. Ideas spring up everyday, and we implement the ones that we agree will work best without delay.
- Everything except the Landscaping is completed by our remote team, which keeps us in line with our Environmental Conscience mantra. No wasted paper, less traveling, and most importantly, “We Think Outside the Flower Box” with everything we do!
- Business has tripled in sales because of the leverage with DemGen, and the type of customer has developed to attract higher end clients.
- The owner can focus more on the details of Landscaping (her genius ability) and the opportunities within, while DemGen focuses on the technical side of running the business!
Koolu (Small enterprise in the computer hardware industry)
- To establish rudimentary sales/operational processes for this green computing company
- Key members of the DemGen team that worked on this project educated themselves on ALL aspects of this industry and became experts with this new computer and its operating system.
- Provided sales, technical support and customer service to customers from around the world.
- Created Marketing, Lead Generation and Sales/Referral programs.
- Managed email marketing campaigns, gathered survey results, set up a CRM and tracking system, and assisted with order processing and administration.
- Throughout the growth of the company we secured 3 Distribution and Strategic Partnership agreements as well as extended distribution reach to 26 countries!
Christy Heady, Author & Coach
- An author/solopreneur who performed all tasks herself, from marketing to finance to client fulfillment.
- No business plan, no financial planning, no goals, no operating systems and procedures.
- Several ideas but no ‘time’ to act on them; haphazard approach to project management.
- As a result of the above, low revenues, profitability and productivity.
- Analyzed new product and service ideas and determined investment required for launch.
- Performed financial analysis and forecasts and prioritized goals and projects, followed by a detailed implementation plan.
- Assigned a dedicated ‘Virtual Business Leader’ to oversee and manage ongoing projects and to-do items and to conduct weekly Mastermind calls.
- Kick-started and implemented lead-generation program to identify and acquire interviewees for the client’s new book.
- Equipped client with and set up online collaboration and productivity tools, such as Basecamp, Surveymonkey, mailchimp, Google Calendar, etc.
- Planned and implemented social media marketing strategy.
- Supported email newsletter and blog development – template design, database, writing.
- A rationalized product and service portfolio designed to generate maximum revenue and profitability.
- A dedicated team of experts geared towards implementation of marketing and operating plans.
- Increased number of interviewees from 23 to 61 in four months.
- 60% to 300% increase in fans, friends and followers increased in social media sites (Facebook: 119 to 544 friends; LinkedIn 104 to 291 connections, etc).
- More peace of mind and quality family time available for client.